Merged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merged

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply for merged

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kemda

apply for merged Empty
PostSubject: apply for merged   apply for merged Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:33 pm

hey guys, do you got any apply you need to fill in to have a chance to joining your 5vs5 team ?

if you dont, i gonna try writing my own cant say how good is gonna be tho...

well here we go and give it a try:

name: Kemda
Race: tauren
class: warrior ( ms spec )

spec is 35/23/3 best arena spec i belive atm

running whit merciless legs, gladi helm and glad hands, getting merciless shoulders tomorrow... got 232 resilience atm, got 29,56% crit chance in berserk atm unbuff

got 12k HP unbuff also, 13,3k whit CS

8911 armor i got also if you wnated to know that

have 1384 AP, dont got head enchant on gald helm yet working on that part atm, running whit thunder as wep...

got the wep for about 2 weeks ago and havent been working on BS since cous i'm more or less a slacker + i'm anti farmer !!! PVP is my way of life Wink

need to chance 4 items then i got all my gear as epiq, and is only for PvP no PvE stuff at all...

have almost all BG's gear, or about just need the upgraded trinket of Isignia of the Horde and the PvP ring getting soon i hope...

if you want to know dmg, is more or like 2.3k MS on cloth and 2,7k HS on cloth aswell, plate it depends really on the armor they got, but mostly it lies around 1,5 - 1,9k MS on the warriors...

my play style is more about difference btw the classes i play against but i got a few main rules i play whit:

1) always keep the enemy slowed, pwn the most classes insted of they are runnign away from one

2) do what ever you can to get the oppent down, means if you need to use all CD's i'll happily do that :p

3) play to win, dont wanne lie here but i play to win, mostly playing to have fun but the thing i'm having fun whti most is when i'm winning and progressing ( not sure if you spell it that way ) rating in your arena team...

Truupps asked me to sign in here, he like me to join aswell, but i need to say this havent been counting on joining before in 3-5 weeks when i got 3x merciless parts and 2x gladiator parts, but i'll let you decide....

if you need to have people whit you beatte over the years i have to say this, beatet GROKKER ( kekker, dunno why some call him that ) a while ago in a duel, i know i got CS on and he BS, but you decide your own what your playing whit i just like the feeling on running whit 13,3k HP nothing more :p

Truupps have informed me you maybe decided to play whit only 1 team mean 5 persons i think is cool enough, but if you should chance your minds i will let you know i will be here ready to pwn the fuckers who stands in out way for glory and rating + fun for us all...

last thing i have to say to this is:

i play for fun, and only for fun like to win ( all do that ) but is mostly to play for fun, i got 32021 HK's been doing pvp from lvl 21 in old days when the lvl 10-19 BG's wasent there

if i cant join then i wish you all GL in owning the peeps Wink

PS: if any people should be voting for me, hmm maybe creed dunno and grokker aswell and truupps ofc, but i dunno really only guys i know not from IRL but from game... Wink

PPS:

could you write as guest asked truupps but never got answer just remove the apply to were you like it to be if it dosent suit in here GL in future and see you ingame to kill some allies Wink
Back to top Go down
Grokker

apply for merged Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for merged   apply for merged Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:53 pm

have to say that ur AP is extremely low, me and creep both got 1630+
u should focus on getting 1550 ap minimum and 30% crit minimum,

thats my oppinion, but i dont do the dessicions around here; P so GL
Back to top Go down
Kemda

apply for merged Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for merged   apply for merged Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:59 pm

i just like to let you all get noticed about this: getting merci chest on wed's and only needing the imp of isignia of the horde
Back to top Go down
Truupps
Admin
Admin
Truupps

apply for merged Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for merged   apply for merged Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:42 pm

I like this kemda alot.. he are the only warrior that almost have a chanse fucking me up in duel..

He dont have the "best" gear yet but still he is a great player.. lovely play style..

I vote for yes but its not my decision it is the other's tbh..

We will talk this over and we come up with an decision to you asap m8 !!

/love
Back to top Go down
https://merged.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

apply for merged Empty
PostSubject: Re: apply for merged   apply for merged Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apply for merged
Page 1 of 1